History of the Institute
Institute for Promoting Research & Policy Development (IPRPD) was founded on January, 2020 with the quest of publishing high quality research papers by the best intellectuals throughout the world and disperse it to all the learners and researchers who want to get higher academic knowledge on different subjects and issues. Through its U.S. International Center, it aims to reach the door step of the maximum number of researchers to welcome their esteemed manuscript & disburse them among learners who feel the quest of knowledge and ideas. IPRPD pursues to develop a network of individuals and organizations that conduct and use policy research.
IPRPD works with policymakers, scholars, and public interest groups around the World to design, execute, and disseminate research that illuminates economics and social policy issues affecting the communities of the world. IPRPD seeks to build a network of individuals and organizations that conduct and use policy research. As an independent, non-profit, research organization, this institute also works in affiliation with Association of International Scholars (AIS)
IPRPD follows a unique set of culture of togetherness. It believes that “Together we can achieve the victory”. It promotes the sharing of knowledge, ideology & wisdom among researchers and readers. IPRPD believes that research can reveal to people to the accuracy and integrity of their own thoughts.
Key Activities of the Institute
1. To carry out the research programs with its own fund as well as donation from institutions, governments and individuals. The research programs basically focus on contemporary issues around the world;
2. To publish new knowledge and theories for the benefit of society, from academics, researchers, professionals to industry practitioners;
3. Provides a venue for PhD scholars to submit on-going research and developments in these above-mentioned areas;
4. Supporting the research projects as well as independent researchers by providing the global data and expertise. Sometimes the researchers or academicians are introduced with international experts of respective field. The Institute has more than 1000 representatives in more than 150 Countries;
5. Invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work that covers the latest outstanding developments in the fields of social science and humanities;
6. Encouraging the researchers throughout the world by providing the awards to the researchers. Each award comprises of USD 500 and a certificate of excellence;
7. The Institute supports and patronizes the functions of AIS. AIS aims to cover more than 2000 members from more than 150 countries. The membership is completely free of charge.
Vision, Mission & Values
Institute of Promoting Research & Policy Development (IPRPD) publishes the utmost quality journals and conveys a way of Journal exploration to the widest potential spectators. Its primary purpose is to distribute the knowledge of the most recent researches and breakthroughs among “Collins” who have severe quest of learning and gather knowledge. IPRPD accomplishes this by working closely with all the society partners, authors, and subscribers in order to provide them with publishing services that support their research needs. Through IPRPD journals, researchers and other connoisseurs altogether discover answers to the never-ending questions about numerous aspects and subjects.
Publishing exceptional Papers based on exceptional contents is the foremost effort of IPRPD. We are committed to certifying that our journals are dispersed worldwide, so that scholars are able to access our content wherever and whenever they need it. We have started working closely with the international library community to make our journals collections a genuine option for all the institutions.